Is grin being listed on bittrex?

I just recieved an email from Bittrex and was quite very surprised by it.
Heres the email;

Bittrex International is excited to announce 75% off GRIN trading fees for the next week starting today! You must click the link below to enroll in the promotion.

How do I enroll?

Click the unique link associated to your Bittrex International account below:

When and how can I trade with 75% off GRIN trading fees?

When

75% off trading start: Friday, February 15, 4PM Pacific Time (Feb 16 00:00 UTC)
75% off trading end: Friday, February 22, 4PM Pacific Time (Feb 23 00:00 UTC)

How

Trade: Enroll using the link above before placing a GRIN trade and your GRIN fees will be automatically rebated. Only trades placed after enrolling are eligible. Rebated fees will come out to 0.0625% per trade compared to our standard 0.25% per trade fee.
Rebate: Bittrex International will charge full fees at time of trade; however, your account will automatically receive a rebate by March 1st, 2019

What is GRIN?

Grin is a new type of blockchain project that operates differently than existing cryptocurrencies. Bittrex International was the first major platform to support Grin.

Do I need to contact customer support to get my rebate?

No, you do not need to contact customer support to receive your rebate. Just enroll using the form above before placing a GRIN trade.

If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our customer support team at https://support.bittrex.com. Be sure to follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/BittrexIntl for announcements and updates. Thank you for being a Bittrex International customer.

Best Regards,

Your Bittrex International Customer Care Team

Okay finally feel silly now after reading grin is also on poloniex. I havent logged on in a while. Wow ive never known a cryptocurrency to be listed on such big exchanges so soon.
Well done guys.
Im off to buy some.

2 Likes

You can thank me. I called Bogdanoff and he got us listed.

1 Like

@alexrickard86 The volume on poloniex was incredible today, more than eth in the btc markets!

Glad you’re getting some now. Check this out, we went from rank 1780 to rank 176 on coinmarketcap in 3 days, and it’s still going up. Even if we hang out at $5 for a while, the new coins add to the cap, and we progress up and up the ladder.

The amount of volume on poloniex should have put dollar signs in every exchange owner’s eyes.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers,
Grumps

1 Like