Grin vs China Coin!

China does not have a choice about engaging in a conflict, it already is in one. The Korean war, the Vietnam war, were all about containing China( look up The Pentagon Papers) The Chinese will get hit, and that I’m 90-95 % sure about. By that I mean America will move against them, it could be by sponsoring armed groups, killing scientist, attacking infrastructure…a mix of many different forms of warfare. And of course the Chinese will hit back.

I think many people underestimate the change that is happening in the West. For many years the western elites have tried to contain imperialist powers because they were the imperialist and they know what happens to those who are invaded. So this mask of democracy, liberalism…Will fall off! I see those elite after world war 2 as nothing more than tricksters. Soon we will see a new group and these won’t be talking about spreading democracy, it will be back to the hard power plays that we saw in the 18th and 19th and early 20th century. I really would recommend The Hour of Decision was by Oswald Spengler.

I really don’t care about any government, be it the Chinese leadership or any Western one! The fact is while they fight it out, it’s the majority of the population that gets hit. I think we are entering a period of serious disruption on a planetary scale. As far as I’m concerned we are entering a period of disruption that could last 100 years! So for me, I want digital cash that’s not threatened by any one government, because no government would accept an independent parallel financial system. If the mining was in America, I would say the exact same thing.

Look up some of the writing of Peter Turchin. He worked out that America would see lots of disruption starting in 2020. He did this in 2010 or so. What did he base it on? Mainly demographics! Look at Lebanon, it has a declining working population and increasing ageing population. It’s working age population peaked last year, and what happened last year? The place got lit up by protest and riots. Same thing in Chile. Same in America, UK…And its starting to happen in China. Look up the U.N. population site. Here’s Lebonan

https://population.un.org/wpp/Graphs/Probabilistic/POP/15-64/422

Check other countries, many are having and will have the same problems! If I would name this age, I would say we are entering the age of chaos! Whether we know it or not, accept it or not , we are all going to pay a price and much sooner than I would have ever expected!

2 Likes