GRIN s future, imagination

Hi grin, how are you today.
Evo dobro sam, bitno je da sam živ. Dobrovoljci planiraju da stvore od mene sredstvo vrednovanja.

Hi grin.
Vidim spremaju ti mobil wallet.

i feel you bro…you couldnt resist the dancing blondie like us.Touched her early.And she burned everybody)

Talking to yourself.

Grin is femme fatale))

1 Like

You forgot to mention the logo. The logo is fantastic.

Seriously that’s how I found grin. Read someone call ‘grin a scam’, and I was like, ‘well wtf is grin?’

Go do a search. See the logo. Go ‘wow that’s a great logo’. Found the forum, and now I’m here. U?

5 Likes

Great minds think alike, I saw the logo on whatToMine.com and thought, hey that looks interesting and different, found the forum and here I am grinning😁

3 Likes

Hi GRIN, be healty! Ako budeš jak i siguran prihvataćete sve više!

HI GRIN, your power, hope, love, harmony, evriting… is in the time (1 sec ). You are only one in crypto world who live whit time. Your hearth rithm is a secend… Perfect

2 Likes

The point is to create the grin as it can be.
Grin can be a unit of time value.

explanation: I will calculate the value of my lifespan using GRIN

60 * 60 * 24=d
d * 365 = y
40 * y + 197 * d = x

X * 0.281$ = value of my livespan

Grin is the only one on the world who folow a time!

1 Like

The time aspect of Grin is very cool. My first ‘fanboy’ project was to design and make a custom Grin watch (still not finished since I suck at watch tinkering). The plan is to make it a tribute to the beautifull Grin emision rate of 1 Grin/second forever. If it fails I might just order a photo watch with own designed background to achieve the same results for a few extra buks.

2 Likes

GRIN is going to $150 :slight_smile: Heavy resistance at $69 though. Possibly a bounce up to $420 expect a 39 Billion market cap by next year :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

@tromp GRIN can be tokenized or assets? (Google translate) undestand a question?

My wish and goal is to have 2 day GRIN in my portfolio, for child. I have two sons. One day GRIN for their family.

Doesn’t it sound wonderful, my sons the owner of time?

5 Likes

This will never happen CBDC and credit cards always will be winner’s

Grin is for us the criminals not for everybody

As it states on:
https://grin.mw/

"Electronic transactions for all.
Without censorship or restrictions.

Designed for the decades to come, not just for tomorrow. To be used by anyone, anywhere."

for all and to be used by anyone, not just criminals☝️. Feel free to call yourself a criminal, but to suggest others on this forum are criminals is incorrect.
Besides, Zcash and Monero are the preferred choice by criminals since they have even higher privacy than Grin at the cost of massive blockchain bloat. Grin on the other hand aims to be privacy preserving and to be digital cash for all for now and for the decades to come while keeping the blockchain small and the code base minimal.

1 Like

No for citizens it will be dangerous goverment will punish for using grin

Grin is here for providing private digital cash to as many people as possible. Criminals, however, as you say, still use cash, perhaps because they want to show it off, unlike us who probably want the exact opposite. It’s also not very smart to write such things since privacy, especially in the areas of illegality, has its importance…

1 Like