First Grin Mask

I get what you mean. But in practice, Grin is also capped (due to people forgetting their wallet passwords etc.), the total amount of Grin will reach an equilibrium in maybe 50-100 years from now (a loss of 1-2% per year). The value of Grin is highly predictable, only the halvings are happening at a non fixed time interval, e.g. after 2 years, the supply/total_grin is halved in comparison to 1 year, next halving is at 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 years.
There is a nice post about this:

Like you I believe in this beautiful yellow project.
Maybe more time is needed, maybe the time is already here.
The way I see it, each day we can decide to move this project a step forward, or we just let things go their way. Either way, Grin is here to stay.
Grin is not a short lived FOMO Altcoin project which might moon today in its price with a market cap far exceeding Grin, and still many of these Altcoin projects might not even exist in 4 years from now.
For Grin this is totally different, Grin will stay around for the decades to come, so will most community members stick around. There is no real reason to wait, nor is their a necessity rush anything, since time is on our hand :timer_clock: :grin:

Having said that, a great wizard once said:

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to use

Although Grin might be “infinite”, my time on earth is still capped :sweat_smile:. In the time given to me I will enjoy being part of this great project and this great community and I will try to move the project forward.

6 Likes