Best GRIN exchange? Where do you trade?

hi grin fans!! so I’ve been observing Grin for a long time and more actively since day 1 of mainnet launch. I was wondering where you trade. according to coingecko the highest volume at time of posting is on Hotbit, however they’re known for volume faking so I don’t trust that. I’ve been to the exchange list site but frankly I don’t really fancy the choices. Is the best place to trade right now Bisq? Unfortunately there’s not so much volume.
I kinda like the interfaces of chainrift and bibox. I also like the new Galleon exchange but I don’t like that coins are traded at a high premium price over there so I stay away. A friend of mine says tradeogre is the best atm but I’m very unsure about that one. well… before it’s on binance (soon IMO), coinbase etc… where do you trade GRIN right now (if at all)?

Thank you

I am now using BitForex, they also have zero trading fee for trading Grin.

bibox365, bitmesh, and tradeogre work great on me.

tradeogre.com is easy to sign up for and is trust worthy. Binance is a KYC scam to collect biometric data on their users.

2 Likes

You may use https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/grin/trading_exchanges as a reference point. We provide some information on withdrawal status and trading incentives that may inflate volume.

From what we have tested, as long as you are not withdrawing Grin, the steps are much less complicated. Since most exchanges are using manual customer support to facilitate that.

4 Likes

Thanks. I was already aware of your site :slight_smile: I really like Coingecko, keep up the good work guys.

One request though, please deactivate or delist hotbit from your listing. Their volume is fake.

Thanks for the support, we will definitely look into this issue. We are looking for evidences to support the case.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply. Here you go:

There are a lot more posts on the web on their shady business, the two above are solely grin-related though

just check out their order book, looks completely weird

then on top of it, they state:

24h Volume
317869.19 GRIN

meanwhile Grin Available Supply (coingecko)

671,220 / ∞

as if on their platform half the total supply of grin is traded in daily volume… no, I don’t believe it.

Agree that the order books on Hotbit are far too thin to support their claimed volume.

500 grin in either direction would swing the price by 50% or more.

You can’t have order books that thin and support the claimed daily volume.

Thank you for adding the warning to your site.

EDIT: ouch, I just saw that you removed it… did they pay a ransom?

Bitforex. I think its’ volum is ture.

https://www.bitforex.com/invitationRegister?inviterId=1825994

Yeah centralized exchanges that fake volume are cool and all, but I’m surprised nobody mentioned that Grin has been one of the most active pairs on Bisq

hodlhodl.com - you should try there

1 Like

Grin had top quality volume all over the place today (dance party). It surpassed NEM in volume for the day.

DEX

#Exchange , #Decentralized .

Bisq is an #open-source , #peer-to-peer #application that allows you to buy and sell #cryptocurrencies in exchange for national #currencies . No registration required.

![]

No Identity Verification

Instantly Accessible. No need for registration or approval from a central authority.

![]

Decentralized

Trading takes place on a global P2P network of users running Bisq on their own machines.

![]

Safe

Bisq never holds your funds. Security deposits and multisig trade wallets encourage safe, successful trades.

![]

Private

No one except trading partners exchange personally identifying data. All personal data is stored locally.

![]

Open

Code is [open source], and project strategy is discussed openly on [Slack] and [GitHub].

![]

Easy to Use

We’ve made all this sophistication simple—make your first trade in under 10 minutes!

4 Likes

Yep, but no liquidity at all %-(

I suggest to have a look at bitmesh.com

Do you need KYC on BitForex in order to withdraw??? cant find anything on the site mentioning the perks to verifying your identity… dont wanna upload BTC and then its stuck until i verify and i dont want to verify if i dont need to

1 Like

Tradeogre.com:
-BTC withdrawal fee is $0.77 (£0.70)
-NO KYC
-File withdraws only
-Cheapest fees all around

2 Likes