We should quit this little experiment

Besides, faith requires trust.

I prefer trust less systems

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I understand your frustration in a way, but people are hard to get. Everyone wants instant profits.

They watch YouTube where the concepts of cryptocurrency are warped. They do not inform people what cryptocurrency is, they inform people how to make money on cryptocurrency, and this is a synthetic topic. I once mentioned in a forum thread that people probably think the digital currency problem has been solved because there is bitcoin and so they look at us as retarded. But you and everyone here are at the forefront of the money revolution.

Perhaps the time has not come for the masses to realize what Grin is, what do you think?

1 Like

I think this is exactly the time that Grin should be used on a larger scale.

We are (for all intent and purposes) under Martial law. Not allowed outside our homes.

People with alternative lifestyles can be tracked.

There is a push for government issued digital currency.

Soon every private purchase becomes known to the authorities.

It’s 1984 in 2021.

Unfortunately this is not hyperbole.

The loss of cash is the last in a long line of erosions of privacy.

If it’s not Grin it will be something inferior. There is a need for a solution that works and is easy to use. Grin v5 is the best iteration.

If a tree falls in a forest and nobody sees it…

We loose a forest before people realise what’s happened.

2 Likes

You see! You are an evangelist like all of us. Only with our joint efforts can we convey to people the true problem that Grin is solving because George Orwell was right.

And if you lose hope, no Google will help us…

I have one thing left to say here…

“You just don’t get it”

Well… Then just remember: If the State becomes a criminal, then the right to be a judge belongs to every citizen.

And I give a forecast that during this year you will change your attitude towards Grin to the one you had when you first joined.

2 Likes

I really hope so.

Thank you

I had this discussion on the Telegram.
Marketing involves returns and financial results. This is not in line with GRIN’s ideology.

GRIN needs a communication & relationship manager.

Someone who communicates directly with the exchanges, today only one exchange supports slatepack, and I’m not sure the others are aware that HTTP withdrawal is not supported now. Maybe we wouldn’t have had this problem if we had communicated better with the exchanges before.

GRIN is the most ethical and equitable alternative of the privacy coin. But we are the only ones who know it.

6 Likes

Whatever will come to the climax, it starts from bottom.cfd0e1c09863781eb878d1dad554757320c03be3 (1)

4 Likes

Right. Totally agree. Imagine in the future if chips smaller than 7mm could be made? Imagine if ASIC Miner could be more efficient and cheaper? Maybe one day a family in the world will have a Grin ASIC Miner and we won’t bother anymore with the “Money” problem. Universal Basic Income Guarantee for everyone. I don’t think it’s too difficult in the end that every Grin can be exchanged for goods and services.

1 Like

Indeed it is not that difficult. It is interesting to see how one privacy policy update leads to a huge flood of users going from WhatsApp to Signal. Suddenly the platform will ‘work’ since there is critical mass in adoption.The same goes for the fiat/crypto discussion. A simple trigger could lead to a flood of people to start adopting Bitcoin, Grin and other cryptocurrency once some of the fiat fallacies come to light.
Adoption might appear slow, but never forget it is an S curve where disruption can lead to sudden surges in adoption:

2 Likes