[SCAM] Looking to sell arround 1100 GRIN

Looking to sell arround 1100 grin. Pm on discord: jb#4228 / telegram @jillllis

1 Like

still looking for serious buyers

1 Like

Price for 1100 grin??

1 Like

arround 0.0008 to 0.0007, sold some already, the best is to get straight in touch with me

@kiru
this is crypto revolution, not x.com

1 Like

:wink: ok

Enviado de Samsung Mobile

1 Like

waiting for your message, please specify you’re eddy from forum

1 Like

… -__- I had to miss this topic

1 Like

Whats your price currently?

1 Like

right now 0.0008 btc for each grin

1 Like

Anyone who I would reasonably respect say your legit?

1 Like

i am asking any of the people that bought from me to post here a feedback.

1 Like

let it be known that I was going for a “discipline of constant dealings” security method, and ct spent forever trying to get wallet 713 to work and gave up and “will get back to me later”, granted for an amount of 20 coins as is the point of escalating smaller trades but I’m owed coins

1 Like

he’s a fraud. tried it. too many bad humans out there… karma will get you @cryptotrader

1 Like

download from discord the file, i uploaded it :wink: also monkyyy please check your telegram

1 Like

I’m not on discord… who did you end that to?

I’m a little fuzzy of the details of how someone can fuck one on that, but… what?

1 Like

just had an user that said he is you, nothing too important

1 Like

Just in case you need quick batching, atomicity and native holding account to transact, this can be achieved via (grinpay.org) a Stellar escrow contract.

https://stellar.expert/explorer/public/asset/GRIN-GCNR3JUD6XFNFZOPDK63EI57QYIOEJDLZMG24IR5KYSORCWRTPUBRWOM

1 Like

Total supply: 334

?

I think your missing the point why someone could want to otc trade?

1 Like

What do you mean? I have that feeling you dont get how an anchor works :wink:

1 Like

I’m saying I could buy out your supply of grin if it was all at market price, the slippage would be absurd.

And declaring a price on an exchaage as a wall with low liquidity has the effect of poeple, like me, outbidding you by pennies

1 Like