Request for funding @mwgrin_fr

Hi,

I’m known as mwgrin_fr on twitter, and for more than a year, I’ve been trying to animate the community by sharing news and updates about grin. at the beginning, the account was designed to be in french, but I quickly changed my mind and tried to be a little bit more international despite my average english. it’s a little bit my way to contribute to the project

I also try to help on the grin ++ project by sharing ideas with David T and by debugging the beta versions. I also participated to the last bugbash where I finished first.

my idea is to set up a youtube channel with video tutorials of how to use the wallet CLI beside other apps like grin ++ and supported exchanges like tradeogre.

I plan to make around 20 videos with a nice thumbnail + intro & outro. This kind of videos can help newcomers to better understand the project better and push them to test and report bugs.

I am requesting 1250 grin paid when videos are approved and published on youtube. i will also make sure to share the original files.

I am open to suggestions on funding amount ツ

20 Likes