Niffler, An out-of-the-box open sourced Grin GUI Wallet

yes it is there!! thanks mate!

2 Likes

Mac version of Niffler v0.6.0-preview is available, which with slatepack support

15 Likes

That looks really awesome!

1 Like

Awesome work @xiaojay ! Will try asap

1 Like

is work with tor too ?

@Chronos Got time to do a 1 minute crypto video on what slatepacks are and what they do? Thanks!

tor will be supported in next version.

And windows version of niffler v0.6.0-preview is available now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

well done.thank you.will it support multiple wallets in the future?

1 Like

hey good job xiaojay

1 Like

Great! Do you have a linux preview release too?

1 Like

Hello there. Because I use google translate, what I wrote may not contain a proper grammar. I admire the manifesto of grin. I wanted to invest for him. I wanted to transfer the grin I bought from kucoin to niffler v6 wallet with hedwig. I did the necessary actions, but it was seen that the transactions were completed in Kucoin, but it did not come to the niffs even though I waited for hours. The number of blocks in niffs did not increase. I lost 100 dollars more. I did not share the transaction details as I did not know if it was dangerous. Could you help?

on the upright corner, try “more -> check balance”
if not show the tx, contact hobit

1 Like

Niffler v0.6.0 released, with mac/win/linux support

9 Likes

I just installed this wallet. I made a small transfer to it and it worked. Really happy with it so far great work!

3 Likes

Good Job, bro. :grinning:

2 Likes

I contacted Kucoin and returned my funds. Thank you very much for your interest.

4 Likes

Are all your remote nodes up? I receive errors again

1 Like

This is great, as a newb to Grin I appreciate anything driven towards to GUI, as much as I was eager to learn about Grim, I found, as a newb, that it is really Linux focused giving it an even higher level of entry.

yes, one of remote node shutdown unexpected. sorry
now it started.

should be ok

if you are in european, maybe you cloud use @mcm-mike’s http://grinnode.live/ as remote node.

2 Likes

Yes I am in Europe. I read the instructions and solved. Thank you

1 Like