Can not open port 3414

Can not open port 3414.
i have added my mac address and LAN IP from ipconfig in CMD and also i found in setting to the modem Static address.
Then i add port 3414 and UDP and TCP also add my LAN IP
but when i chek my port is says port closed.
I also added 8444 port for another crypto called chia and none of them are added.
I do not use VPN.
i use a Ethernet cat5 to connect my modem
my win version=win 10 pro 2004 pirated Edition
my modem=TP Link MR6400 4g tdlte and LTE
i live in IRAN does it matter witch country you live?
here is photo of my modem setting also can someone finde me with that Internal IP?

Configure firewall rules to allow 3414/tcp port traffic.

1 Like

If you under the NAT, it may not work even if you configured port forwarding on your router, depends on your provider configuration.
The solution is to buy a VPN(e.g. mullvad.net) and put your traffic through it and configure port forwarding on VPN service. Or you can buy a cheap VPS and configure VPN and port forwarding there.

1 Like

sorry but i could not find anything about firewall also i searched in youtube it would be nice if you give a tuturial

does vpn app has such and option for port forwarding or i just connect to a vpn and then configure portforwarding in router setting again

1 Like
1 Like

nope does not work

Did you check it? Go to Open Port Check Tool - Test Port Forwarding on Your Router while you run grinnode

yes i cheked
i enterd my lan ip 198.168.1.102
and also current ip

It sounds like you have taken some steps to open port 3414, but it is still showing as closed. One thing to check is that your firewall settings on your computer are not blocking the port. You should also check if there are any security settings on your router or modem that are preventing the port from being opened.

In terms of your location, it may have an effect on whether or not certain ports are blocked by your ISP or government. It is always best to check with your ISP or research online to see if there are any known issues with opening specific ports in your area.

As for your Internal IP, it is generally not possible for someone to find your location just from your Internal IP. However, it is still a good practice to keep your router and modem firmware up-to-date to ensure that they are secure.

It is illegal to use pirated version of Windows in most countries, including Iran. It is also a security risk as pirated version of windows are more vulnerable to malware, viruses and hacking. It is highly recommended to use the legal version of Windows and update it regularly. If you are still facing the issue you can check it Chia port forwarding | How to open ports for Chia network