Adam & Eve ? Free Grin

The beautiful story of Adam & Eve presents a riddle to solve & earn 3000 grin coins. When God created them, He warned not to touch the forbidden tree, knowing knowledge could corrupt even the best of us. God told Adam the truth about his existence but kept Eve in the dark to make her believe she was smarter.

Was it the apple that tempted them, or perhaps the coca plant? Maybe it was the mushroom or the opium plant. Then again, it could have been the sweetness of sugar, or the allure of the coffea plant. The answer remains uncertain.

What truth did god tell adam [2750 coins]

What plant has done the most harm to society in all of human history ?[250 coins]

2 Likes

Tabacco kills 7-8 million yearly, sugar 6-7 million and on the rise. So for now tabacco is king, but soon the sweet deaths will overtake it.

Day’s lustrous eyes grow heavy in sweet death.
Friedrich Schiller

God told Adam to not eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, if thou did, thou shall surely die, so God didn’t tell Eve the truth of death, God told Adam this before God made Eve.
Genesis 2 16,17

I’d agree tobacco has done the most harm, but sugar seems to be the most harm as well, its rapid fire catching up.

Incorrect for you see man is flawed when he told these stories.

18 The Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.”
Apparently she missed the memo where she was created to help man, not curse him to pain, labor, and death. Enter MGTOW movement.

Wheat / whole grains, which has supposedly been cultivated since 10,000 BC, but probably much longer than that. Used to produce bread, alcohol, and a host of other non-beneficial products that we shouldn’t be consuming, and yet most everyone of all ages throughout all history has been consuming the derivatives of harmful wheat. Hindering health, increasing lethargies, reducing productivity and lifespans.

2 Likes

She opened Pandora’s Box to understand the Evil.
After this dualism came to human soul.
Good and Evil.
White and Black.
Life and Death.

Okay in that case I’ll say it’s Genesis 3 17,18,19 God told Adam because he listened to Eve he will have to work hard to eat from a cursed ground eating plants of the field, for all days of life and it will return them to the ground as dust.

17 To Adam he said, “Because you listened to your wife and ate fruit from the tree about which I commanded you, ‘You must not eat from it,’

“Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat food from it
all the days of your life.
18 It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.
19 By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return.”

So Neo-Geo correct it is the wheat/grains plant that has done the most harm.

1 Like

The plant doing the most damage is kudzu if it ever strikes your area God can’t even help you.

And the holy fruit and an essential ingredient in the holy anointing oil was cannabis which was also found buried with king Solomon supposedly.

Can you tell I was raised southern Baptist and became a pothead atheist? Lol

1 Like

It was a banana tree, because they were monkeys back then.

Incorrect. But it was kinda accurate. We did as human originate from monkeys

I hate every ape i see from chimpan-a to chimpanzee, oh you’ll never make a monkey out of me!

Obviously, God told Adam, to Grin…

God told Adam that once he knew about good&evil, he will be mortal, human.
The tree was most likely Iboga.

The plant that has done most harm to society is hemlock.

As we foresee the evolution of plants, we must be cautious. Hemlock, for instance, is deadly. Instead, let’s focus on studying plants that can bring about transformative changes without causing harm.

I know hemlock is deadly, that’s why, to my mind, it has caused the most harm to society.
It was commonsight, and very used until the industrial era.
Anyway, I tried :grinning:

From your hints, the plant should be a drug or smth… maybe opium poppy has caused most harm to society

Cinchona has and is the only cure for malaria, without it… there would be a lot of problems.

Another that comes to mind is soy.
Soy has a a major impact on society. Currently around 70-80% of deforestation world wide is due to conversion of land for soy production for animal feed (77%). Yes beef eaters, that is mostly on you! At the same time, soy is the best source of protein for meat substitues. The problem is that in beef production, you only get a yield in protein of around 10%. Even considering animal proteins are more easy to absorb by humans, consuming fermented soy products like tofu is way more efficient and probably the only way we can keep the global population well nourished in the decades to come. In other words, soy literally changes the face of the world and is needed to transform society.

Fun fact, soy also has a major impact on human reproduction:

While consumption of soy food or phytoestrogen supplements has been frequently associated with beneficial health effects, the potentially adverse effects on development, fertility, and the reproductive and endocrine systems are likely underappreciated. Here we review the available epidemiological, clinical and animal data on the effects of soy and phytoestrogens on the development and function of the male and female reproductive system, and weigh the evidence as to their detrimental impact.

So soy also might have a major role to play in a) transforming society to well nourished less-meat eating society able to cope with global warming and lower availability of agricultural land and b) will be transformative in curbing human overpopulation by affecting the global reproduction rate.

If the above are not the plants you are searching for @Goonyer , I still have another transformative plant in mind :wink:

Seems like not working in Asia :joy:

I think bugs are more interesting, after 2019 top countries already started this adoption: Schools in the Netherlands Begin Serving Worms and Bugs to Children to Combat Global Warming

Insects are ok, but not perfect, to much chitin (shell protein of insects) is not so good for humans since we cannot digest it. Taste wise insects are quite ok. I tastes some cakes with those little bugger baked in, it give a nice crunchy texture and lots of protein :yum:.

The truth that God told Adam, the Bible doesn’t provide explicit details, but it can be inferred that God likely revealed information about their purpose, responsibilities, and the boundaries they were to follow in the Garden.

Incorrect the garden was test.
IMG_1504