16 x iPollo G1 Mini for sale (EU only)

Please provide photo evidence.

Why no Grin payment accepted?

3 Likes

This is what I decided. BTC or ETH only

As requested. Live view

2 Likes

You have plenty of floor space. Recommend not stacking each ASIC on a PSU. You’re heating your ASICs and preventing your PSUs from cooling effectively, tis like placing each ASIC on the stove on simmer setting.

2 Likes

Mmh would have interest to buy 2 of them. But it is a kind of risky - I mean it is totally anonym and a pretty new user… What you think guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have also added my offer to my local market in Poland if it will help to decide.

3 Likes

Lots of people trading ASICs these days. Makes me want to get back into mining… are these sold yet?

1 Like

All units are avaiable.

UPDATE:

All units ara avaiable, it total there are 17 pcs, You can chcek my statistics. All are working even now.

Price per unit is:

• 0,011 BTC or
  • 0,17 ETH or
  • 290 US DOLLARS

I can ship worldwide is seems that from Poland whole world is avaiable, but outside Europe You must accept risk of duty fee.

15 units avaiable. 2 sold.

14 avaiable. 3 sold.

1 Like

Lots of people buying miners lately. New wave of users? I love it

Bought 2 units, they arrived within 3 days - everything fine. Fair price. Can recommend this seller.

4 Likes

Another 2 sold. 12 pcs left

1 Like

All SOLD. Thanks to all.

1 Like

Oh man, it’s quite quick, I’m going to buy some in next few days…

1 Like

Finally received 2 miners. Thanks @Allegrodudek

2 Likes

Glad to hear that. Happy mining.

2 Likes

12x G1-mini received from Allegrodudek of Poland to Memphis, TN USA by FedEx. All ASICs and PSUs function without issue. 5 ★ seller & service. Thanks! :+1:

1 Like