Yeastplume - Progress update thread - Jan to March 2020

Update Friday, January 25th, 2020

Lots of background work this week, a bit of refactoring, some triaging and organizing outstanding issues, and a few interesting discussions in node dev that always require me to stop and burn out some brain cells thinking about them. Plenty done, but nothing hugely exciting from an outside perspective. Highlights are:

• I’ve put together the list of new features and fixes for the 3.1.0 release of the wallet, aiming for the end of March as a release. TLDR: CLI Mode, Payment proof export/verification, V3 Node API and various other fixes and QOL Changes. If you think something else should be included as a matter of priority, please drop into the wallet dev channel.
  • And dev work this week was mostly focused on one or more of these issues. In particlular, finished, tested and merged the payment proof functionality, then some refactoring and cleanup in another PR, also ensuring that onion v3 addresses are used consistently throughout. Also a bit of progress on CLI Mode

And that’s all, expecting the next couple of weeks to look more or less like this one to get 3.1.0 together, then most likely thinking about some more serious work with larger roadmap items.

Keep enjoying the general post-holiday absence of distractions. I know I do!

6 Likes