Use Grin Coin as a reserve for more Advanced Fair Tokens

You know @Anynomous I don’t know what to say to you. Unfortunatelly, you don’t understand anything. Also, you never change so I m sure you won’t understand again. The inflation mode what I’m showing creates a hype coin? What are you talking about? Take a pen and paper and write this page. Try to understand.

Is it predictable that Grin’s market cap will drop to $5 million and block rewards drop to $3,000? Are you kidding or something? It is not predictable for a fully decentralized and special cryptocurrency to drop this low. We could have predicted it to stop at $0.xx. Not $0.0x.

You can only sustain this inflation model with a serious foundation. The first, only, and last example of this is Grin but it’s stand so hardly too.

If Ignotus had known that Grin would drop this much, he never tell only %33 difference between Grin and Bitcoin in the 8 years. He spoke as don’t exaggerate too much. We’re down to $5 million. We won’t still exaggerate? Maybe we should wait $500k marketcap?

While you may be happy that Grin is unique, over the past 4.5 years, other cryptocurrencies have evolved much more than Grin. Now there are dozens of more scalable, faster, cheaper networks. What happened to Grin? Almost all the developers left. For 4.5 years, even Grin++ gives error sometimes. What are you talking about? It was delisted from all exchanges. 95% of the money of the unconscious investors melted.
There is nothing positive.

Now you need to see how the thing you’re advocating put the project back down. In fairness, Grin wouldn’t have taken such a hit if slightly less inflationary money had been created. Mind you, I’m not saying hype coin. This also would made push Grin future more strong.

Finally @Anynomous , what I’ve said is all true. I say again, all. However what you talk is just a possibility and still not happened. Don’t forget this point when you are talking.

1 Like