Request for Funding @Cekickafa June-September

Please don’t take this too personally, but I think we should keep the official newsletter on a higher standard than grin post (content, grammar etc.). Grin Post and the official newsletter target two different groups of people and, in my opinion, need to be written in a different way, both content, grammar etc.

My guess would be that given the current lack of time for all the things we want to do, the core is unlikely to have time helping here as the focus is on other things. Just something to keep in mind.

Given that nobody showed up at Amsterdam meeting, I have a feeling we’ll have a hard time getting people together:(

Am I right that this is over 100% increase? I’m guessing this was communicated with CC, it would be nice to communicate these slightly in advance since the community had all sort of complaints about a much smaller increase e.g. this case Request for Funding, @lehnberg: Jan-Mar 2020 . I don’t mind really, but it would be good to clearly state the rate increase to avoid any confusion in the public for people that might have missed this.

2 Likes