Reform of application process to CC Fund

Exactly.

For better or worse, there is no centralized entity deciding what to do and what not to do, but many people have not yet been able to understand what that really means. I think few people understand how decentralization looks like. We must avoid moving towards centralization.

5 Likes

I would like to add that the newsletters are very boring to read. And the format and visual looking is really a disaster. I think it is not adding value to the Grin project, but merely destroying it.

The substack format is copied over from the original newsletter that Lehnberg used to produce. Tbh I quite like this format, it’s effective at summarizing info into bite-sized digestible pieces, so that it doesn’t need to be exciting to read. The purpose of the newsletter is to summarize the most recent/ relevant Grin content, so people know we’re not dead and can quickly see what’s been going on without having to go digging themselves.

Sure, we could produce some aesthetically pleasing newsletter in Figma, but do you think that’s really going to help anything? What suggestions do you have?

I do not find them boring to read. They exactly serve their purpose of giving a nice compact overvieuw of what is going on in Grinland🙂
Probably Markov was just trolling, his loss🤷‍♂️.

If the call is not answered in time, the community can change everything dramatically. Please do not ignore any signals, this may be the last one.