Ironbelly is Spitting Fire No Longer

Thank you @i1skn for providing us with such an elegantly and well crafted wallet.
I enjoyed using Ironbelly immensely and have fond memories of it. I used it as my hot wallet to buy beers and send to friends and strangers who I met at crypto meetups who were interested in Grin. Ironbelly always worked perfectly for me at these times, no issues with tor whatsoever. I can only hope Ironbelly will one day rise from the ashes with the support of you or another motivated developer.
It is unfortunate to read that you passion for Grin has waned. If it was only a matter of financials, there would not be a problem since we offered to provide funds to maintain Ironbelly.
However, if your heart is captivated by another muse, project or endeavor, I can only wish you the best and hope you will work with as much passion on your new project as you did on Ironbelly.

Like @trab I would like to take the opportunity to ask you for feedback. What made your passion for Grin weaker and is there any part of the governance system or community that might need reconsideration? While we are discussing with the CC that we need to put an opening for another core dev to help realize items on the Wishlist and to support @yeastplume, we have yet another developer who is leaving team Grin. It would be helpful for all of us to understand if there is anything in the governance or in community that we can do to make Grin a more welcoming and fulfilling project to work on as developer. You can answer these question here on send them to me in a private message if you prefer so.

Thank you again for all that you did for the project, and I wish you well with the next ‘dragon project’ you will work on, keep the fire going :fire:.

1 Like