Grin uses the Nostr protocol to transport slatepack, which I believe is the future of grin

Grin uses the Nostr protocol to transport slatepack, which I believe is the future of grin.

Could be a good idea.
Also don’t forget SimpleX Chat app too.

1 Like

For async version of interactive transactions possible, but we still need to use TOR, what can come to leak of privacy if 3-letter agencies will control major part of exit nodes or even will make TOR network unusable somehow… My dream is to replace TOR here by some Mixnet.

@ardocrat how about i2p written in rust

Yes, I am researching if this crate can be useful to integrate GitHub - cyphernet-dao/rust-cyphernet: Cyphernet is a set of libraries for privacy-preserving networking apps. It supports Tor, I2P, Nym and something else :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Is this not simple exchange one attack vector for another? I mean who says 3-letter agencies cannot control the majority of the Mixnet? Anything they see coming in in the first Mix node before aggregating can be de-aggregated. In any case, the more methods users use for interacting and optionally aggregating, the harder it will be to disentangle the transaction graph.

1 Like

Wrong. The first Mix node itself cannot deaggregate (unless it’s a single node mixnet).

Even if n-1 mixnodes in an n node mixnet collude, they cannot deaggregate.

1 Like

I guess it works less simplistic than I though. But it is good to know that it does not have any weakness. Or are there know attack vectors other than DDoS attacks that you can think of?

1 Like