Grin CC member review

We now have confirmation that 2x CC members are leaving ( @hendi & @davidtavarez) I sincerely wish them all the best and hope they’ll both return in the near future.

In today’s CC meeting it was proposed by @Anynomous that the community elects 1x new member and the CC appoints the other. Which I’m in favor of.

See discussion here:

keybase://chat/grincoin#general/59318

If you don’t like this proposal, then add your input now. Don’t cry about it later.

I’ve also proposed to create a forum post announcing the ‘election’ that follows a similar structure to the original “Call for Grin Community Candidates” Call for Grin Community Candidates for additional fund granting control

Things got a bit messy last time the CC held a vote like this, so this time there should be a cut off date when all applications must be submitted by. We could time the cut off date to align with a Grin Newsletter, so all Candidates would get mentioned at the same time in the Newsletter. Votes could then be counted some days later. All dates would be defined and fixed upon creating the announcement post on this forum.

6 Likes