Bulid grin faild

i build the code on my mac .follow this wiki: https://github.com/mimblewimble/grin/blob/master/doc/build.md.
But it failed .
Anyone can help me? thank you very much.
this is the log:

Compiling mortal v0.1.5
warning: missing documentation for macro
–> util/src/macros.rs:32:1
|
32 | macro_rules! impl_array_newtype {
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
|
note: lint level defined here
–> util/src/lib.rs:22:9
|
22 | #![warn(missing_docs)]
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^

–> util/src/macros.rs:168:1
|
168 | macro_rules! impl_array_newtype_encodable {
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

–> util/src/macros.rs:222:1
|
222 | macro_rules! impl_array_newtype_show {
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

–> util/src/macros.rs:233:1
|
233 | macro_rules! impl_index_newtype {
| ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Compiling grin_keychain v1.0.0 (/Users/haoshenyang/Downloads/grin-master/keychain)
Compiling linefeed v0.5.4
Compiling grin v1.0.0 (/Users/haoshenyang/Downloads/grin-master)
error: failed to run custom build command for croaring-sys v0.3.7
process didn’t exit successfully: /Users/haoshenyang/Downloads/grin-master/target/debug/build/croaring-sys-050b9986216158a2/build-script-build (exit code: 101)
— stdout
TARGET = Some(“x86_64-apple-darwin”)
OPT_LEVEL = Some(“0”)
HOST = Some(“x86_64-apple-darwin”)
CC_x86_64-apple-darwin = None
CC_x86_64_apple_darwin = None
HOST_CC = None
CC = None
CFLAGS_x86_64-apple-darwin = None
CFLAGS_x86_64_apple_darwin = None
HOST_CFLAGS = None
CFLAGS = None
DEBUG = Some(“true”)
running: “cc” “-O0” “-ffunction-sections” “-fdata-sections” “-fPIC” “-g” “-fno-omit-frame-pointer” “-m64” “-Wall” “-Wextra” “-std=c11” “-march=native” “-O3” “-o” “/Users/haoshenyang/Downloads/grin-master/target/debug/build/croaring-sys-acf285e72d93df79/out/CRoaring/roaring.o” “-c” “CRoaring/roaring.c”
exit code: 0
AR_x86_64-apple-darwin = None
AR_x86_64_apple_darwin = None
HOST_AR = None
AR = None
running: “ar” “crs” “/Users/haoshenyang/Downloads/grin-master/target/debug/build/croaring-sys-acf285e72d93df79/out/libroaring.a” “/Users/haoshenyang/Downloads/grin-master/target/debug/build/croaring-sys-acf285e72d93df79/out/CRoaring/roaring.o”
exit code: 0
cargo:rustc-link-lib=static=roaring
cargo:rustc-link-search=native=/Users/haoshenyang/Downloads/grin-master/target/debug/build/croaring-sys-acf285e72d93df79/out

— stderr
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/emmintrin.h:3427:10: error: returning ‘int’ from a function with incompatible result type ‘__m128’ (vector of 4 ‘float’ values)
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avxintrin.h:2228:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m256’ (vector of 8 ‘float’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avxintrin.h:3115:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m256d’ (vector of 4 ‘double’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avxintrin.h:3133:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m256’ (vector of 8 ‘float’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:971:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512d’ (vector of 8 ‘double’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:982:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512d’ (vector of 8 ‘double’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:992:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512d’ (vector of 8 ‘double’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1021:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512’ (vector of 16 ‘float’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1032:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512’ (vector of 16 ‘float’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1042:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512’ (vector of 16 ‘float’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1126:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1136:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1144:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1154:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1164:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1172:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1182:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1192:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1200:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size
fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=]
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/emmintrin.h:3427:10: error: returning ‘int’ from a function with incompatible result type ‘__m128’ (vector of 4 ‘float’ values), err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avxintrin.h:2228:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m256’ (vector of 8 ‘float’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avxintrin.h:3115:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m256d’ (vector of 4 ‘double’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avxintrin.h:3133:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m256’ (vector of 8 ‘float’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:971:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512d’ (vector of 8 ‘double’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:982:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512d’ (vector of 8 ‘double’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:992:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512d’ (vector of 8 ‘double’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1021:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512’ (vector of 16 ‘float’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1032:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512’ (vector of 16 ‘float’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1042:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512’ (vector of 16 ‘float’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1126:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1136:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1144:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1154:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1164:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1172:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1182:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1192:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/lib/clang/10.0.0/include/avx512fintrin.h:1200:10: error: invalid conversion between vector type ‘__m512i’ (vector of 8 ‘long long’ values) and integer type ‘int’ of different size, err: true
fatal error: too many errors emitted, stopping now [-ferror-limit=], err: true
thread ‘main’ panicked at ‘Unable to generate bindings: ()’, src/libcore/result.rs:997:5
note: Run with RUST_BACKTRACE=1 environment variable to display a backtrace.

There is a config file in the folder you need to drag to your desktop first so that your miner will go to search for the miner you are using and come up with the new settings. Hope that helps you.