Barbecue for Grin?

If anyone is interested I’m willing to exchange 200シ for some barbecue. I’m pretty sure you call the restaurant pay over the phone and ill come in and pick it up. Once the order is picked up ill release the funds immediately.

If their person who trusted in the community I’ll send him the funds and he can be the escrow if you feel unsafe and I’ll also pay him a 10% fee in GRINシ.

7 Likes

I’m down. If you want to DM me with the restaurant you’d like to pick up your order from and any other directions for me that’d be great.

What are you gonna order?! I love BBQ, Fatty brisket TX BBQ, or the North Carolina shredded pork BBQ with the vinegar sauce, yum.

2 Likes

Fatty Brisket TX BBQ, Shredded Pork, Half Rack ribs,Potato Salad and baked beans :grin:

2 Likes

This strikes me as a brilliant idea that we all should follow.

1 Like

Dang, now I want bbq too!

3 Likes

Everything went smoothly! I hope you enjoyed your BBQ feast!

2 Likes

How was the Carolina gold sauce with the shredded pork? I politely requested ‘The Fatty Part’ for the brisket. I knew I was running the risk of them going too far with the fattyness, and just giving you slices of fat, so i’m hoping it was just the right blend of fat and meat.

I really wanted to put it under the name Ignotus Nakamoto but I never got the chance. That was fun :slight_smile: Nice doing business with you.

3 Likes

It some good barbeque thank you…
the brisket was good :grin: and the pork was good with the Carolina gold :see_no_evil: .

oh man as I was picking up I thought you would.

4 Likes

It’s amazing to see that! Grinomics in action!

2 Likes