Notice to Grin Community Council members and anyone who votes in favour of giving out funds from CC

Only you and the CC members. You hide your IP add every time you come on here? :grin::joy::joy:

What is your evidence? I want the funds to be controlled by the GF, and the choices to be made by the core team. Not as you put it:

For all I know, you paid yourself, cousin, or a brother €4800 to write the news letter. The fact is, i want to protect Grin from scammers who come here asking for funds. You seem to be happy with :

People and their cousins coming here asking for :

And @davidtavarez is happy replying:

And your reply:

What happened to people writing books and letting the market decide?

Anyway, try to stay away from the attacking me personally, because no matter what happens, I gain nothing from the outcome, the same can not be said about you!

Also, a question for you. What if the person who gave the donations will see what you are doing and decide not to contribute any more? Will you fill up the coffers?

Question for me: can I hold you to account if they do not contribute any more funds because you decided to ignore the Donor imposed Restriction? :thinking::smiling_imp::joy::joy::joy:.

You lot are some serious gamblers! Bitcoin could go up to 100k, some say a million a coin, and here you are giving away your own money like its tap water. Oh, I will be claiming back whichever value is higher.