[NEW] Grin peg chain for Cosmos Hub need : [OLD] Can I do atomic swaps between Cosmos (ATOM) and Grin?

Cosmos is like a wheel hub, an axel. You plug different coins into the hub, and they can all communicate with each other. But Grin requires a Peg - a piece so it can connect to the hub. Bitcoin and Ethereum need Pegs as well. I was/am slowly making a peg for grin. It would mean dapps and smart contracts with Grin.

There are other ways to solve this problem of smart contracts and dapps in Grin, but this is easy for me as I’m already familiar with the Cosmos SDK. Also, if one has a node running in Go, the problem’s already solved, and Blockcypher has a project that’s well on the way to this goal. Also, Microsoft just joined Hyperledger, a Cosmos project. The Cosmos ecosystem has a great deal of developer and industry support too in addition to this. Proof of the previous two statements: https://forum.cosmos.network/t/list-of-projects-in-cosmos-tendermint-ecosystem/243 These are the reasons I selected Cosmos for this solution. I’m looking forward to my first Grin blockchain game!

I happen to be obsessed with the mathematician John Nash and the game Hex, so my first app is where you can play other users at 11 x 11 Hex and bet Grin.

2 Likes