Hi everyone! It’s time for the update!
So, recently version 4.0.0 was released to both Android and iOS.
- Slatepack support via files or copy/paste.
- Transation flow is redone, now it’s more intuitive (I hope) and has more guidance.
- Part of the app, when wallet is created is redesigned.
- Analytics was completely removed per community request
- Default Ironbelly node was changed to
- Small UI / UX improvements
Right now I’m concentrated to bring TOR and Grin addresses to iOS, later to Android. I’ve decided to start with iOS, cause Grin++ team is working on bringing it to Android first, hence Grin community could have earlier Grin addresses support for both platforms.
My pace is currently somewhat slow because my laptop got broken recently and I’m using my old laptop till it gets fixed. It is not really good for this type of depelopment, though, but do not worry, I will compensate for this time later and even after my funding period will be finished. I’m still commited to deliever the features I’ve decribed in the proposal till the next Hard Fork.
Thanks for reporting bugs and submitting feedback!