Grin Mining FAQ - All of the answers to your mining questions

On RX580 8GB we get about 2.2-2.4 gps per card. You can use that in the mining calculators with your electricity prices to get a calculation. There are 0% fee pools like TheGrinPool where you can maximize the profits during times like these when prices are low.

1 Like

Thanks for your info. Is it still profitable until now? How many coin will I get?

My experience is only with pool mining at this point, so you might need further info.

As far as I know, you should just pick up mining no problem, assuming your node gets caught up to latest block, abd your wallet starts ok and is not corrupt in aby way from having the plug pulled.

Have you restarted and had any trouble?

Also your logs should add clarity to the status of continued mining.

Is there something happening in regard to mining and the grin hardfork at the moment? i cannot mine jacksquat, cant get job from servers and so i connect disconnect in a loop - if your familiar with this issue please lend me your experience.

EDIT : all my miners, windows 7 and windows 10 doing cuckaroo29. same pool for all miners grin-pool.org (their dashboard shows that other user’s are still mining)

1 Like

Did you get your problem resolved? That was about the time of the first of the 4 planned hard forks - so you would have needed to update grin-miner ( or other mining software ) to the new v 2.0.x mining algorithms.

Total newb. Just starting to turn my head to mining. Have gaming pc with 2 x 2080ti.

Anybody any success using these for grin? :+1:

2 Likes

Hello Mining Currency Exchange With Miner Will It Be Profitable For How Many Months? How Much Income After a Hard Network? Miner G321800

I need your help. G1 mini miners just arrived. I connect the network cable, I pressed ip report but after “ip a” command I do not see the ip address of miner. I use linux

You might have to get the ip from the router connected devices list.

1 Like

Yes I already did it. Thank you btw

1 Like