Below 1$ condition

High inflation - no popularity. No popularity - no prospects. No perspective - no holders. No holders - the value will fall to zero. This is where the project dies.

As long as there is a fair distribution, an anonymous 100% decentralized digital cash has room to grow. Fiat cash disappears progressively under the pressure of institutions and sooner or later, a growing number of digitalized people will figure out they need an alternative to the existing means of payments to reach Financial Freedom. Today’s inflation stability is exceptional if you look back in history. It looks like an anomaly in a world driven by eternal debt, never ending quantitative easing and predictable shortage of energy and commodities. In these circumstances, betting on a 10 year time bull rage is not a bad deal, because it s game over anyway with your fiat Currency…

5 Likes

To say that the distribution of bitcoin is unfair is unreasonable. Because everyone had equal opportunities. If someone was playing video games during that period, that’s their personal problem.

Then why do you care about grin inflation? you are already rich and shouldn’t care about losing a few cents here and there while you use grin to spend your bitcoin anonymously.

2 Likes

Bitcoin is an old technology.

Do you know what is the scissors effect? because it is exactly what is happening right now… Despite a 10 thousand percent inflation rate, the coin has reached the 90th most important capitalization rate. The inflation rate moves in diverging direction compared to the adoption rate over time, that is exactly the opposite of all the shitcoins ICOs. You never know but there are certainly some people playing videogames right now while we spend the night thinking about what Grin will look like in 10 years from now…

3 Likes

The users pay a tiny fee. Just like when you transact with Grin :slight_smile: Simples.

The current transaction fee will not cover electricity costs.

I assume you have many bitcoins from your comments.

This is another of your misconceptions

Congratulate! You created a money burning machine. The next step is $0.1 and then $0.01

1 Like

If mass users do not want high inflation, then everything else in the project does not matter.

You condition is now valid. :smiley:

Just my 2 Grin

Inflation is the same as btc for the first four years. Its not inflation, its the market doing its thing. :wink:

You’re wrong. Everyone expected low inflation in bitcoin in 10 years. For this reason, bitcoin had investors, in contrast to the Grin.

Nobody even knew about bitcoin in its first year, let alone investors. Alright, Beam halves the same as Bitcoin, every four years. Where are the investors there now? It has the same bad month as Grin does.

2 Likes

I’ll tell you where. Open the chart and look. Beam is not at a historic low.

Pricewise yes, but looking at the market cap Grin currently has more money invested in it, than Beam. And we are talking ~25mln cap, which is to say if there are any investors there at all. :wink:

When these two projects were just launched, Grin had a capitalization of 2 times more Beam. Just for the reason that Grin’s development and funding model is better. But these advantages cannot compete with the laws of Economics. Grin ignores the needs of users and investors, so Grin will lose to Beam. I am sure that the development team does not invest their savings in this coin, but it continues to insist that they have the right strategy. And they know better what users need. We see the results on the chart.

Dead wrong. I put some of my savings into Grin and will continue to do so.
Anybody who wants to directly sell me Grin for Euros please DM me.

11 Likes