BEWARE using KUCOIN!

hi ,Grin community. There is good news.
KUCOİN trying to fix and upgrade Grin wallet and they will enable soon. Grin core and Grin Community council are working together. :clap:

keybase://chat/grincoin#general/38108

17 Likes

omg its finally happening:)

3 Likes

Good news. Congratulations

3 Likes

Great news ! Congrate ! :partying_face:

Does this mean it should become the best way to deposit GRIN in near future? Thanks! Recently saw that Gate.io was a mess for that and Bittrex delisted, so only withdrawing is ok for both…
Cheers

1 Like

Fixed keybase://chat/grincoin#dev/22103
it is up 2 Kucoin now.
Grin devs done their best :clap:
Thanx for efforts Grin devs :vulcan_salute:
Also Burkett informed and said ready to help if Kucoin needs,feel free to contact.

6 Likes

hi
is there a new update from kucoin?

Hi to you all,

I have a questio;
Does anyone knows how to bring the grin coins from bittrex to kucoin?

Thnx a lot

Kucoin does not support deposit at the moment. You need to withdraw to Grin++ wallet.

1 Like

adadadadad
wesegerd

1 Like

Hi there,
Just checking if anyone got some news from Kucoin. I noticed it is in ‘maintenance’ in the app.
Thx!

Hello guys. Is the Kucoin wallet still in maintenance? It’s a shame that the problem is not resolved because it contributes to the bad image of Grin for larger exchanges. And I think the price difference seen between Kucoin and Tradeogre is mainly due to this problem.

It is pure market manipulation and one of the reasons people see Grin as a rigged and failed ecosystem.

1 Like

I agree that this is not a good thing for Grin’s image, but I still don’t think that means Grin and its ecosystem is broken. Personally, I’m not a developer so I can’t help on this level but if everyone was a little more positive about the project and in the comments, it would be better for everyone already. Hope this wallet issue will be resolved soon.

3 Likes

If you have a solution
I am also interested :slight_smile:

updating this thread, just in case someone has some news from Kucoin allowing again GRIN withdrawal.

We go approached by KuCoin to fill out a technical spreadsheet

which we did in the form of a Github page

Timeline

• We did receive the request on the 18.11.2022 from KuCoin to fill out the spreadsheet.
  • The GRIN community did work on the request and we created the github page for KuCoin. (see above)
  • We then replied to KuCoin on 06.01.2023 with our results.

The communication is done via a closed Telegram group, where a few GRIN community members and KuCoin staff are working on this issue.

status-quo

• currently we waiting for a reply from the KuCoin technical team.
  • If there are more request we would update this thread or ask a particular GRIN community member to join in.
15 Likes

Excellent news ! Let’s hope it works out. Thanks GRIN community members !

3 Likes

ooo very good news. thanks bro.

2 Likes

Thx a lot for the update!!

2 Likes