Grin Doing Mooning?

Bitforex is not one of the largest, in fact, this exchange was once claimed by a website to often wash trading.

1. BTI MARKET SURVEILLANCE REPORT – SEPTEMBER 2019 » BTI.LIVE
  2. Many Exchanges Continue to Engage in Wash Trading, Wash Trading Research (Full Version) Shows | by TokenInsight | Medium
  3. https://cointelegraph.com/news/cleaning-up-crypto-exchange-wash-trading-will-take-global-regulation

Data from coinmarketcap on volume now adds a level of confidence after being criticized.

1. Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges Ranked By Volume | CoinMarketCap
  2. Grin price today, GRIN to USD live price, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

At least there has been a change even though there is no word perfect. From the score ranking, we can see the big exchanges that are currently on a grin list, or those that have already been delisted including: Kucoin, Poloniex, Bittrex, CoinEx and Gate.io, while other exchanges are not that attractive because their scores are below 6. If only Gate.io, Kucoin or CoinEx willing to support HF and Slatepack, it’s much better.

Update: Dec 25, 2020
Now coinmarketcap has improved the confidence level of bitforex for grin trading. :laughing:

I’m up to my knees in negative lambos right now. Still tho, I love this project 2nd to bitcoin. <3

4 Likes

The rocket exploded and hit the bottom again…

Indeed, sold at $0.70 and just bought again at $0.33😁. I do not think we will get a lower low than the last bottom this time. With BTC deflating, hopefully some more inflow to Altcoins like Grin.
Funny, I just realised I do not see Grin as an Altcoin🤔. It holds a higher status to me, more similar to Bitcoin.

6 Likes