Cekickafa Progress Update Sept -December

Continuing the discussion from Cekickafa Progress Update Thread:

Hi Grin Community,
My progress update for the period of 27 March - 15 April.

GRIN Links

• Contacted platforms like Coingecko, Coinmarketcap, Coincheckup, Coinlib, Livecoinwatch
    GRIN old site and links removed, fixed with existing site, github page. Added forum link,telegram and reddit page also. Some of them are still going on.

This old links were not good for first impression. Coincheckup

• Bisq
    Yes, we are all excited about Bisq GRIN integration, many devs spent time and contributed for this.
    Grin Community Counsil effort is undeniable.
    For me it is hard to use, for a newbie no comment. I encountered a seed nodes problem everytime i connect and lastly managed to overcome it, thanks to bisq devs. I will make a review for this anyway at a later time.

Dailymotion Community video channel.

• Opened another Grin community channel for various videos to share with GRIN keywords and tags . Anybody can send me videos and can be published there about Grin.
    Here is a video about GRIN Slatepack Transactions with Carrier Pigeons and Hogwarts Owl.

Active exchanges feedback.

• ZB Exchange Tor adresses are working now. They use MEMO and 1000 confirmations just like Gateio. Low liquidity at the moment.
  • Bkex
    TOR adresses are still not stable. I managed to deposit with contacting support after several days. :frowning:

P.S : I contact them ASAP. Do your own research about exchanges and use at your own Risk !

Feedbacks are welcome. Thanks in advance. You can contact me at @cekickafa keybase, discord, telegram, bitcointalk, reddit, twitter. DMs are open.

Just GRIN ツ .

9 Likes