Archived: Active Exchanges

Thank you.

This has saved me from doing so much work!!!

:+1:

1 Like

lol Bittrex keeps marking my ticket as “SOLVED”.

That is a very polite way of saying ****

LOL. I think there is no temporary solution to this exchange problem. It’s like going back to the old days where buying bitcoin directly from miners using local currency was a better idea. :grin:

From a live chat earlier today with Gate support, they say grin_eth is not supported. Said the way to trade grin is by using their “grid” trading. Not quite sure what to make of it yet. Used to be fine a couple of months ago, for me. Anyone with similar experience on Gate (with either _eth or _btc pairs)…?

On Gate, withdrawals work. GRIN_ETH & GRIN__BTC trading pairs don’t work for me anymore. Support has been useless. Keeps asking to try different VPN addresses. I think they’ve generally disabled some features of supporting GRIN - not sure if anyone else is having similar experience.

1 Like

I think this has something to do with your country or vpn. Trading Grin on Gate is active.

1 Like

Withdrawal work with slatepack address?

Seems like some exchange support / inconsistency. Works for me now (no VPN needed) - back to how it was before. Also, I don’t believe Gate supports slatepack yet.

Lol. This not about believe. I mean have you tried Gateio? Bitforex can’t even withdraw because the IP is different

Note: Anyone from Indonesia wanna help list GRIN on PINTU exchange https://t.me/pintuindonesia ? I dont have telegrams https://pintu.co.id/

Update: The Gateio team has promised to review the support for slatepack

Gate.io working on slatepack integration as soon as possible

grin node still in maintenance for kucoin

Delisting of XMR, ZEC, DASH & GRIN :angry:

1 Like

Grin is delisted, yet you can’t withdraw it.
I advise everyone to open a support ticket.

3 Likes

The war on privacy is on…

I would not be surprised to see all mainstream exchanges delisting private coins

4 Likes

It was inevitable. We need to focus on DEX only now.

2 Likes

A Grin trading pair exchange with all the existing private coins would be wonderful…

If it could open before the 15th of January, it would make such an attraction

i need only USDT pair (USDT-TRC 20 Chain), zero wd fee on tokocrypto as fiat gateway, so i can convert some my idr salary to grin everymonth.

Main problem still we cant wd grin to android node wallet because no exchange integrate new slatepacks method except tradeogre. No USDT pair on tradeogre. No wd, so not my money. What happen with Vite Dex?

According to Top Cryptocurrency Exchanges Ranked By Volume | CoinMarketCap, Bitforex and Tradeogre are both lack of enough liquidity (trading volume too small). Gate.io is the best option till now. If it manages to support slate pack/tor, it will definitely be the best choice.

1 Like

Hi everyone, newcomer here to the GRIN community so forgive my rookie question but is Bitforex a safe exchange for GRIN and/or in general for other coins?

It seems like the upcoming fork is causing a lot of concern for what exchanges will still be supporting GRIN. I’d like to start mining but need to make sure I have liquidity at some point. Does Gate.IO have KYC rules?

It seems the original poster claims that Tradeorge is also the one of the best for GRIN specifically but I did not see anyone talk about it in this thread. Anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks in advance for your help, happy to join a lively community!