Active Exchanges 2.0

Can @bluimes update the topic?

1. Gate, Tradeogre, Bittrex supports Grin’s slatepack and they work.
  2. Bitforex and Hotbit supports and works for http. Not slatepack yet.
  3. Kucoin has been closed to Grin transfers for a very long time.
1 Like

Bittrex closed again. They worked for two days and closed it again.

2 Likes

I have tested by withdrawing 1Grin using Slatepack Adress (i.e. address begining with grin) from Gate.io and it is successful. It is fast (less than a minute for appearing in Grin++ and few more minutes to wait complete confirmation). Great!

For deposit, I found it has an serious issue. It requires a Memo code which should be appended to the deposit number. Say Memo code is 123456, then your deposit number can only be #.123456, where # is an integer. It renders this deposit method unuseful for automatic transactions, such as from POOL to Gate.io.

3 Likes

Gate.io has completed the GRIN wallet upgrading and added support for Slatepack addresses. The obsoleted URL addresses will not be supported any longer. This upgrading brings some major changes:

1. Slatepack address will be used for depositing GRIN. The Memo displaying on your deposit page is exactly the decimal part of the amount you should deposit. For any amount you want to deposit, the decimal part must match the memo exactly, while the whole number part can be of any number. For example, if the Memo for your GRIN deposit page is 722413, then you can deposit 1.722413, 2.722413, 10.722413 , 100.722413, etc.
  1. Slatepack address will be used for withdrawing GRIN. The URL address is not supported any longer.
4 Likes

nice so we dont need spend money to testnet exchange

I think the little bump of Grin price today has something to do with this support by Gate.io. lol

1 Like

How to solve this problem if we are using Ironbelly?
I sent 0.6457xxxx (Memo 6457xxxx), Ironbelly read after sent 0.646

@i1skn

1 Like

Was the deposit successful after all? Ironbelly rounds Grin amounts to 3 decimal places, but only when it’s showing amounts.

1 Like

That seems like a questionable feature.
Most users, when sending amounts with more than 3 decimal places, would want to see them all.

1 Like

Just to reiterate: it should not round when sending, only when showing amounts (so you can send 0.123456, but later in the transactions list it will show 0.123). Although, I agree, that this is rather unnecessary and I will remove this in the next release.

4 Likes

So far the deposit has not been credited to the gate.io account. This exchange requires 100 confirmations to deposit, but there is no sign the coins have been credited or pending or processing. In ironbelly wallet, the deposit was successfully sent.

You can press on View kernel in the transaction overview to check was it mined or not and how many confirmations it has. Also in case gate.io would not see your transaction automatically - you can send them the link to the kernel as well.

1 Like

This, and you should also be able to confirm that the amount was correct to all decimal places by looking at the kernel.

A new exchange has just listed GRIN

https://dassetx.com/exchange/GRIN-USDT

He comes from NZ

Affiliate Program

10 Likes

Another mention to KuCoin to update system

3 Likes

Gate.io active. Now you can trade, make deposit and withdrawal again.

Tradeogre, Bittrex and Hotbit are working very well now.

when you last deposit or withdrawe from bittrex and hotbit?

Bittrex still using old method, not support slatepack. Hotbit is the same, not support slatepack.

3 Likes

Bittrex supports withdrawing with slatepack works now.

4 Likes